When you join the BCBA, you:
- Keep informed through seminars, workshops and other programs on a variety of legal topics important to your practice.
- Develop opportunities to expand your practice by developing new business relationships, participating in the BCBA Lawyer Referral Program, and making yourself known by participating in seminars and speaking on panels.
- Enhance your expertise by taking advantage of opportunities to interact more closely with judges and lawyers in your area at educational and social events, and by working with our substantive committees.
- Help your community while improving the image of lawyers by volunteering for BCBA programs to help those in need of services in your community.
- Save on business expenses by saving on seminars, social functions and office supplies and equipment through discounts offered to members.